Extensive experience as a leader in corporate and nonprofit sectors. Demonstrated success in management, fundraising, program development, team-building, financial administration, facilities, board governance, and strategic planning. Proven ability in leveraging skills and experience in organizational dynamics, community development, and collaborative solutions to move organizations to the next level of efficiency and productivity with measurable outcomes.
M.A. in Global Leadership, Intercultural Studies 2011
CA Common Interest Development Law Certificate 2018
Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) 2013
Credentialed Christian Nonprofit Leader (CCNL) 2012
• Leadership of organizations with budgets up to $4M, including a $7M foundation
• Insight that recognizes needs, unintended consequences, and alternative solutions
• Understanding of diversity within government, community, business, and faith-based sectors
• Passion for stewarding beneficial and collaborative community change
• Vision for sustainable and collaborative government, business and nonprofit organizations
• Volunteer service in neighborhoods, city and county government, and nonprofits
• Life-long learner who understands that no person has all the answers
• Desire to see the next generation of leaders fully empowered and engaged in community
Married 40 years to a wonderful life-mate, Leslie, with four successful adult children.